Okay, so I’ve been nominated by these two amazing people, Shubhada( https://loveexpressing.wordpress.com/) and Gaurav ( https://gauravchaplot.wordpress.com/) . Go check out their blogs. 🙂 You’ll totally love them.
So I’ve failed miserably at this challenge. Still, I’m not upset for I already knew words don’t come to me quickly.
) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
1. Time ( Given by Gaurav)
Time! *Fingers refuse to move*
What do I write? XD
Okay. So time…flows by fast, and is currently flowing by, I don’t have any time to write!
Umm…* Awkward pause*
You see time seeps like the sand from our fist, within quick moments.Once gone, it never returns.Value time, value life.
But people, sometimes all you need to do is to improve your skills so that you can complete a particular task in the given time.
Just as me here, fighting my life to get a handful of words.Lemme first improve my writing skills. XD
WORDS! Come to me real fast. I’ll give you chocolates, candies,cakes,cookies whatever you want,BUT PLEASE COME! I beg. I need you.
(I’m sorry Gaurav, I couldn’t be worse. XD. )
Butterfly ( Given by Shubhada)
Butterfly, the first thing which strikes my mind is ‘beauty of life’. I mean just look at the life cycle of the butterfly.
How graciously it forms a cocoon and then gently over a period of time, into a pretty butterfly. See how it opens its wings to fly, far far away, away from these hard days, away from worries, into a land, waiting just for it…
I know am repeating the same shit which we read in middle school science books about the butterfly’s lifecycle. Lol. XD
But that’s what I remember.
I love you WORDS. Come to me fast naa!
What do I write? Type basically.
*waste 30 secs*
Words – 119
P.S.- Shubhada I’m totally ready here, come slap me.😂😂
I’ll accept. I know I sucked at it. 😛 Your topic was lovely though.
So, I’m further nominating-
3- Tola- https://tolawrites.wordpress.com/
P.S.- So I’m not nominating more people, not because I don’t know whom to nominate, but because you see my fingers are really lazy, in fact lazier than me. They don’t want to copy, paste the bloggers username, links and stuff.( I’m awesome at breaking rules , you see.)
So, hey YOU! Reading this! Do this challenge. GO! XD
Your word is – Photographs.